My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, North Carolina, United States

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Thought of the day...

With President Bush on a five week vacation, one must assume the average IQ of the DC metropolitan area must be significantly higher for the time being. The same can probably also be said for London Eng., since PM Blair is also on vacation. My question then is, who's running the world???

On second though...I don't want to know, because the answer is probably something along the lines of "the same people who have been running it since GW took office". Anyway, my suggestion of the day: Replace GW and Tony Blair with their Hollywood counterparts, those being Martin Sheen and Hugh Grant respectively. (The West Wing and Love Actually for the less media savy) I mean honestly, if those two were really in charge of their native countries, lets just consider for a moment how much better a place this world would be. Ahh well wishful thinking I suppose...though I might go print some "Sheen for President: In the real world" bumper stickers at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home