My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, North Carolina, United States

Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Saddest Thing

Ok, so this may sound strange to some...but I swear, one of the saddest thing I see on a daily basis are turtles that have been hit trying to cross the road! Don't ask me why, but I feel worse when I see them then when I see other dead animals. I guess I think that maybe they suffer more because they have shells and probably dont die right away? Not that I'm sure other creatures don't also suffer...and maybe I'm completely wrong, who knows. Anyway though, if you're ever behind me in traffic and I suddenly stop, pull off the road and jump out of my car, it's probably because I've spotted a turtle either in the road, or trying to cross, and I'm going to help them out. Don't laugh! If you were a turtle, you'd want help too! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home