My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Dangers of DTR (Part II)

I think the most dangerous part of DTRing, is allowing it to happen when there is a lack of sincerity. If you don't feel it, don't say it. That applies post-DTR as well...if you don't mean it, don't say it. I got myself into trouble once before by not meaning some things I said as much as I ought to have. Now my karma has come back and taken a good chunk out of my ass. I suppose that's life, and it does go on, but man, it sure is hard sometimes. There will be more on this later, but for now I leave you with some lyrics to a song I had hoped would never have any meaning in my life again...

Did you ever know me?
I swear that I have tried
Did you ever need me?
I feel like I just died
Did you ever want me?
I swear that I have tried

How do you tell someone you don't love them?
How do you tell someone you don't care anymore?
How do you tell someone you don't love them anymore?

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home